Join our team remotely, part time/freelance
as an influencer marketing specialist focusing on Italy, Friuli-V.G.
Influencer marketing specialist (Italy, Friuli-V.G.)
Welcome to OrthoDental, where we believe that everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We are the leading provider of orthodontic services in Slovenia, with a fully digital process and ambition to grow abroad. Our team of professionals is dedicated to making people smile and using the latest technology to provide the best diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up care.
Our innovative business model, which combines medical expertise with digitalization, has helped us grow rapidly since our founding in Ljubljana in 2018. As we continue to expand our presence in Italy, we are seeking an experienced Influencer marketing specialist in Italy (Friuli-V.G.) to join our team. If you have a passion for helping people achieve the smile of their dreams, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
You will be responsible for the execution of the day-to-day influencer marketing campaign in their respective markets, from identification, brainstorm, implementation, negotiation, management and reporting.
In this role, you will:
- Identify influencers & content creators aligned with the brand.
- Develop and execute an influencer outreach plan and timeline that supports the company strategy and objective.
- Responsible for negotiating with talents/influencer agencies and influencers.
- Build outstanding working relationships with our new ambassadors. Become a day-to-day contact ensuring that every influencer has an amazing experience.
- Analyse and track our ambassador partnerships, including ensuring KPIs are being achieved and requirements are met.
- Collaborate efficiently with internal teams in order to achieve monthly KPI.
- Attractive compensation package, depending on experience.
- Temporary 12 month part-time contract, 10-20 hours per week with an option to extend or freelance.
- Special discounts & benefits with our treatments, aligners and products.
- All necessary training and advice to help you succeed.
- Opportunity to network and exchange knowledge with specialized dental marketing professionals from many countries.
- Support team to help out with administrative procedures, preparing and signing contracts etc.
- Work in a dynamic, unique and fast-paced company.
- 1 on 1 sales marketing traning and coaching.
- Native or bilingual Italian speaker, able to communicate in English or Slovenian. (B2).
- Social media experience
- Strong knowledge of the influencer scene in Italy, more specifically Friuli-V.G. on platforms TikTok and Instagram.
- Preferably you have influencer marketing experience, working either agency side or in-house
- Knowledge of using digital marketing tools.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage 20+ influencers/ partners.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong negotiation skills