Join our team in Ljubljana.
As a location manager. (F/M)
Welcome to OrthoDental, where we believe that everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We are the leading provider of orthodontic services in Slovenia, with a fully digital process and ambition to grow abroad. Our team of professionals is dedicated to making people smile and using the latest technology to provide the best diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up care.
Our innovative business model, which combines medical expertise with digitalization, has helped us grow rapidly since our founding in Ljubljana in 2018. As we continue to expand our presence in Slovenia, we are seeking an experienced Location Manager to join our team. If you have a passion for helping people achieve the smile of their dreams, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Attractive compensation package depending on experience.
- Incentive program linked to KPIs.
- Permanent Full-time contract, 40 hours per week.
- Modern and beautifully designed workplace in our location in Ljubljana.
- Special discounts & benefits with our treatments, aligners and products.
- All necessary training to help you succeed and grow professionally.
- Opportunity to network and exchange knowledge with highly specialized dental management professionals from many countries.
- Support team to help out with administrative procedures.
- Work in a dynamic, unique and fast-paced company.
- 1 on 1 sales and management coaching.
- Deliver a world-class experience for every customer.
- Supervise and lead the on-site team with their tasks and responsibilities.
- Maintain the patient care team and your professionalism and the patient-friendly environment.
- Solve escalated issues of any problems relating to patients.
- Guide the sales team with training and KPIs to improve the clinic’s conversion rate.
- Ensure compliance and performance of the clinic with sanitary protocols.
- Coordinate with the call center and administration for smooth appointment planning.
- Embrace, be adaptive and respond timely to constructive customer and team feedback.
- Participate in recruitment and marketing activities.
- Proven previous experience in Dental Clinic or Health Clinic management.
- Leadership experience.
- Calm and professional manner toward the team and the patients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for management.
- Energetic, well-organised and team spirited.
- Numbers-driven for sales.
- Passionate for training the team to help patients through their journey with OrthoDental.
- Strong knowledge and use of PC and common software applications.
- Fluent in Slovenian and English. Speaking other foreign languages will be a plus.