Join our team in Ljubljana.
As a dentist with a special interest in restorative dentistry. (F/M)
Dentist with a special interest in restorative dentistry
Welcome to OrthoDental, where we believe that everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We are the leading provider of orthodontic services in Slovenia, with a fully digital process and ambition to grow abroad. Our team of professionals is dedicated to making people smile and using the latest technology to provide the best diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up care.
Our innovative business model, which combines medical expertise with digitalization, has helped us grow rapidly since our founding in Ljubljana in 2018. As we continue to expand our presence in Slovenia, we are seeking a Dentist with a special interest in restorative dentistry to join our team. If you have a passion for helping people achieve the smile of their dreams, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Attractive compensation package depending on experience.
- Incentive program linked to KPIs.
- High-end equipment, newest technology.
- Modern and beautifully designed workplace in Ljubljana.
- Special discounts & benefits with our treatments, aligners and products.
- All necessary training to help you succeed and grow professionally.
- Opportunity to network and exchange knowledge with highly specialized dental professionals from all around Europe.
- Support team to help out with administrative procedures.
- Work in a dynamic, unique and fast-paced company.
- Be the face of OrthoDental, deliver a world-class experience for every customer.
- Ethically determine and explain the suitable treatment for patients in their free first exam, including: implants, Invisalign, veneers, bonding, crowns, extractions …
- Help increase treatment acceptance rate, as we are a private dental clinic.
- Implantology with the support of an oral surgeon.
- Restorative dentistry, conservative treatment, fillings
- Endodontics – including molars
- Simple extractions
- Gum disease detection
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Educate patients on brushing techniques and offer other services they might need.
- Be responsible for the equipment when it is in your possession.
- If needed examine medical records and take 3D scans.
- A valid doctor registration number.
- A passion for the understanding of patient’s desires and why they want cosmetic dental treatment.
- Ability and knowledge to perform implantology
- Ability to present our services and desire to achieve what the patients want.
- Be part to help develop processes of OrthoDental while delivering top quality dental care.
- Calm and professional manner with our patients.
- Willingness to comply with all local and government laws regarding dental and healthcare.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Slovenian and English.
- Strong computer skills and experience with calendar organization, CRM, and other applications.